• ABS - Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is an amorphous thermoplastic with good mechanical, chemical and thermal properties. Depending on the combination of the monomers can be chromed or metallized with excellent surface finish.
• PA 6.6 - Polyamide 6.6 is a semi-crystalline polymer. It has excellent mechanical properties, excellent abrasion resistance and good dimensional stability. Widely used in automotive engine components, refrigeration and fuel systems and excellent in weight reduction in metal replacement.
• PA 6 - Polyamide 6 - Semi-crystalline polymer known as Nylon 6. It has excellent thermal and mechanical properties, as well as excellent surface finish and high flow.
• PC - Polycarbonate is a transparent polymer with excellent mechanical and thermal properties, and excellent impact resistance.
• PBT - Polybutylene Terephthalate is a semicrystalline polymer with good mechanical, thermal and electrical properties, widely used in the manufacture of electrical components, electronics, automobile industry and home appliances.
• PC / ABS - Polycarbonate Blend with Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene characterized mainly by its impact and temperature resistance, have good dimensional stability.
• PMMA (ACRYLIC) - It is a transparent thermoplastic material with excellent optical properties, with very high transparency and good resistance to the elements. Very used in the replacement of pieces in glass.